TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking a class or studio session with Bora Studio by Anissa Germain either through online booking or by cheque or cash, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out below. We want you to enjoy and benefit from your Pilates and Barre classes. The terms and conditions below are set out to help you do this and to safe-guard our classes.
By booking a Bora Studio class you will receive from us:
- Expert, experienced teaching from fully qualified Pilates or Barre teachers
- Private, duet or small group classes (Pilates; 3 max, Barre; 8 max)
- The benefit of our courtesy ‘make up’ class facility
- Equipment use at our venues
PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Bookings made through our Mindbody Scheduling site are final, no refunds or exchanges can be given, so please be sure of your purchase.
Your Barre or studio session is not confirmed until we have received payment from you. If you choose to pay by cheque or cash, your place is only secure once we have received it and notified you of receipt.
All ten or twenty session blocks of classes and sessions, once booked, are non-refundable, non-changeable and not transferable to another person.
Barre classes, be they one-off or a block, once purchased, are non-refundable, non-changeable and not transferable to another person.
These terms are applicable to everyone in all circumstances. Thank you for your understanding.
BARRE DROP-IN CANCELLATION POLICY
Please cancel your drop-in barre class reservation at least 12 hours before the start of class. Cancellations 12 hours or less from the class start time and no shows are charged for. We are sorry, they cannot be swapped for another class or made up. If you would like to cancel or modify a reservation or appointment, log in to your account on our Mindbody site and click “Cancel” next to the class you wish to cancel on your schedule. “Late Cancel” appears when the online cancellation period has passed. If you click on this option it allows another person to register in that availability.
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 074 0266 6847
STUDIO APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Appointments made are not transferable to another person. You can cancel all types of studio appointments up to 24 hours before the appointment and not be charged. After 24 hours, you will be charged for the session. Please use all your blocks of studio appointments within six months (180 days) of their purchase date, when any left-over expire.
We supply all the equipment you need, including mats. For hygiene and comfort reasons, some people like to bring their own mat to class.
- I understand that my teacher is a qualified and insured Pilates or Barre teacher
- I understand that Bora Studio by Anissa Germain is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class
- I will tell the teacher of anything painful / unusual I experience in the class and between classes
- I will stop doing the exercise if I or s/he thinks I need to, or follow the alternatives my teacher gives me
- I understand my teacher may offer me professional advice relating to my ability to exercise and s/he may consider it unprofessional to continue to teach me if I do not wish to follow that advice
- I will keep my teacher updated on any changes in my medical condition
- I understand that all exercise carries a risk and I voluntarily participate in Bora Studio’s Pilates and Barre classes with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death
- I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Bora Studio by Anissa Germain or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.If you are struggling with anything in your class, have any problems or concerns, do please let us know as soon as you can, and we will do our best to help.We reserve the right to change the advertised teacher if the teacher is unavailable due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. No money will be refunded if the class teacher changes.
If there are not enough people booked into the class to run it for the term, we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund will be given to you.
ABSENCE AND OUR COURTESY MAKEUP CLASS POLICY
If you are going to be absent from your studio classes for more than one week, please let us know, or we will wonder what has happened to you.
We run a courtesy ‘make up class’ policy for our block-booked classes, which means that if you are ill, kept at work, or on holiday and miss one of your classes, you can come along to a class of a similar level and make that class up. All makeup classes have to be scheduled via email to email@example.com
We make all our venues as safe as we can, but your belongings are left in the studios at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for anything lost or stolen.
If you think you have left something in any of the studios, do let us know as soon as possible and we will endeavor to find it for you.
Thank you for agreeing to our terms and conditions
If there are any questions regarding our terms and conditions, you may contact us using the information below.
BORA STUDIO LIMITED
Company ID: 10389714
76 Mount Pleasant Rd
Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1RJ
Last edited 1st December November 2016